Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sorry Man, I just can't help you.

Saw this comment on the Daily KOS , a left-leaning blog (well, the right would probably replace "left-leaning" with "leftist" or "communist").


Were gettting royally screwed (0+ / 0-)
Here in Delaware Co., OH, I took my wife to work at 7 am. On the way back home stopped to fill up my F-150. Reg. unleaded was $3.99, this was about 7:20 am. At 11:30 am, it was $4.15. 16 cent jump in a couple of hours.

We should change our names to the Fucks, because were fucked. - Sam Kinison

by DF Dickson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 at 10:39:52 AM PDT


I think there was something in there about gas prices and hardship, but I pretty much got lost when we were shuttling someone to work in an F-150.

3 comments:

Mikesonn said...

I thought the TV told me that the F150 was fuel efficient.

Jym said...

=v= He's not a F**k. He's just a D**k, son. [Bowdlerization in honor of Take Your Daughter to Work Day]

Yokota Fritz said...

That's why I believe continued oil wars, drilling in Alaska, ruinous oil shale extraction in Colorado, and mountain removal in West Virginia are all inevitable -- because in the USA even leftist enviro-greenies drive around in big SUVs and aren't all that willing to change the lifestyles we're accustomed to.