Friday, June 24, 2011

Apology worse than the original offense.

Coming down Bryant headed towards a left onto Cesar Chavez, a car came out of their driveway right in front of me. I barked as loud as I could, the driver heard me and jammed on his brakes, crisis averted as I shot him a nasty look.

The light for the left on Chavez turned green, I headed East towards the nasty underpass of 101, and the driver pulled alongside me, rolled down his window and honked, and I looked over and he said "Sorry Amigo, I need to watch better, I am so sorry" while pointing at his eyes.

Between him startling me with the honking of the horn and him swerving around looking at me instead of the roadway, I think I was more in danger due to him feeling bad and doing an apology at 25 MPH than I was when he turned out in front of me.

No comments: