Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am holier than this guy

I have decided to start a new blog. Too much "holier than thou" crap was seeping into my sub20olh blog, diffusing the purpose and keeping me off point. From now on, cycling stuff goes there, "holier than thou" crap goes here.

While thinking about this, I walked (of course) past this "bicycle". Amusing.


"It doesn't take a war to power my bicycle". What does it take to power that car carrying your (mileage reducing by way of being on top of your car) bicycle?

To be fair, this guy probably has a pretty small carbon footprint. He lives in the city, his bike is set up as a utility bike, and it was on top of his biodiesel fueled Golf with a sticker on it that says "Biodiesel - driving still sucks". For all I know he was driving for a 2 week stay in a place with no mass transit and will be using his bike to get around the entire time. But he put the sticker on his bike, and he put the bike on the car - to me that's fair game to be owned.

No comments: