Friday, March 13, 2009

Fixes proposed for Bike Commuter Benefit

Per Bike Portland



According to a one-pager about the new resolution, Blumenauer’s office says that the language to allow combining of transit and bike benefits is needed because many commuters “use multiple forms of transportation in their journeys,” and that, by allowing employees to choose only one commuter benefit to use, “the program does not currently recognize these realities.”



Sneaking in this low snark post in tribute to the following tweet.

from Cyclelicious

I'm starting to get nasty again in my blog and email discussions. Time to relax, chill, and go for a bike ride.
about 1 hour ago from web

1 comment:

Yokota Fritz said...

I like Blumenauer more and more everyday.

I've put some decent miles in this week, but I need more and I have four hours of work left in the day.