Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mr Lock Your Bike To The Caltrain Rack Guy

You won't be fettered by convention, or rules. You paid good money, at least five or six hundo for this baby, and not at Wal-Mart - you shop at REI baby. This ain't no beater bike like all those bikes nobody has ever heard of over there - "Seven", "Moots", "Surly", "Parlee". This is a FRICKING NOVARRA FROM REI. You're locking that thing up safe and sound. Bike Tag? For wussies!

You da man, Mr Lock Your Bike To The Caltrain Rack Guy. Reeea... on Twitpic

Real Men of Genius.

You'll protect your ride, Mr Lock Your Bike To The Caltrain Rack Guy.

5 comments:

Mike said...

I lock my bike on caltrain, but only if I'm on my kona stinky-d.

djconnel said...

Two of the following three:
1. Be in the car
2. Tag your bike
3. Leave it unlocked

This guy goes o-fer.

Yokota Fritz said...

He's just inviting to be blocked in, I think.

murphstahoe said...

He did ride to 4th, but without a tag it really caused some consternation in Mountain View where 30+ people were trying to quickly board as the conductor yelled at us to "board then sort it out later".

There was a guy who used to lock his bike going from SF to Redwood City and would completely screw up the system. Finally, I decided if he was so worried about his bike, one lock good, two locks better. I locked his bike to the rack with my lock. He doesn't do it anymore :)

Next time I'm dropping some goo in this guys helmet. Speaking of which - the helmet on the handlebars is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Yokota Fritz said...

Looks like that could be an old style "bic" Kryptonite?